Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Curry said he didn't have any injuries this year

In an interview on June 1 in Beijing, cheap jerseys, curry said he was in good condition and had no injuries and would be in full swing.
"Unlike last year's playoffs, I don't have any bruises or bruises." Curry said, "my elbow a little swollen, but it was not a wound, also won't pain. I wear the elbow pads, just in order to control the degree of swelling, it will not affect my shots. The finals began, I might continue to wear elbow pads."
In the playoffs last year, curry suffered a sprained ankle and knee ligament damage, which affected his performance. Now, 100 percent healthy curry is looking forward to the upcoming finals, and he just wants to win back the trophy.
I don't want to feel the way I felt last year." "We feel alive," curry said. "we're ready for the finals."
"This is the ultimate showdown, and it must be very intense." "After the finals, cheap Oakley sunglassesthe talk of a better team is over," curry said.

No comments:

Post a Comment