Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Love Affair

Every relationship can give us some enlightenment.  My first love started when I was in high school and lasted for 5 years, cheap jerseysalthough it ended up with a sad ending but it teach me a lot of lessons.
I learn that in a relationship two persons need to give each other some personal space, I always want to own all the pleasure anger sorrow and joy of the beloved one. but I found that the more I care about the worse things will became. and I have lost myself in the last. so the second lesson I learn is that in a relationship two persons need to keep their own personality. the most terrible and dangerous thing is that you lost and give up yourself which result in the situation that you can't be yourself.  the most ideal and healthy state of a relationship is that two lovers all keep their own personality in the process of adjusting to each other. only when you learn to love yourself can you love others. own the ability of forgiveness and the ability of loving others is also very important. take the TV serial 'The Ode to Joy' for example, I don't think that Qi Dian has the ability of loving others. because he always remind Andy that she may inherit her mother's illness in his speech. so in a relationship own the ability of speaking skill is very important. HAHA, it seems that I have missed the point, cheap snapback hatsso many words to say but I need to leave some words for my next blog.  yeah, I am a lazy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment