Wednesday, April 26, 2017

a clean freak of mind

It's a little easier for everyone to change his daily habits,but very hard to change his thinkings,or maybe he doesn't wanna change it at all.
At the beginning,cheap jerseys, I simplily thought it was the most important thing to please everyone around,try to make others happy to accept me.In my heart of that moment.I seldom felt there were much evilness in life.I would think I was so good if others gave me a smile face everyday.I have ever said to husband after marriage I have had the best groups and all who I met were so good to me.Those years,I didn't understand a word"benefit".
I think I am not good now.Because I knew how to see others who were acting under benefit.Everything happens,I will wonder what benefit causes it.Yeah,happenings all have whys.After some disappointments,I can't easily believe others,because not only everyone is changing,but also events course is changing out of control.Now,cheap snapback hats, I will engage in autocriticism,although I don't plan to change any idea of mine.
It's me of this moment,hard to forgive others in deep heart.Even I won't care about others' comments,I only wanna to treat a man as how she treats me,if she is bad,I ,maybe worse.I don't like the word of "tolerant",in my thought,it's merely a sign of untruthfulness,.Only love can belt internal enmities,instead of momentarily forgetting.Even so,I still believe there are many honest and kind-hearted people,as well as real love in this world.I love those with pure soul,it's them and love that make life nicer.
I begin to hate those only living on benefits,although I understand benefit is anywhere in our life.However those greedy person would make me disgusted!.To be frank,fake oakley sunglasses, I really can't accept them in heart,because I still believe,the first place of living is the rightness of surviving,the second is the rightness of personality,the last one is greediness.

No comments:

Post a Comment