Friday, April 14, 2017

The most unpleasant dream

When it comes to the most unpleasant dream in my life my memories rush back to 3 years ago when I was a student of grade 2 in senior high school.
That was a rainy day and I had a quarrel with my mother due to my poor performance in a significant examination. Thus,cheap jerseys, we didn't talk to each other the rest of that day. I went to bed early and dreamt a dreadful dream.
In that nightmare I went to a shopping mall with my mother. Suddenly, all the people around me, including my mother disappeared and the lights went out. I fell into the bottom of the mall. "Mom, where are you?" I yelled but there was no response. I clutched my mobile phone and switched on the flashlight. I breathed a sigh of relief as l saw there was an emergency exit.
Nevertheless, when I set out in the direction of the exit the door slammed and an eerie, frightening sound reverberated in my ears: nobody likes a student with poor grades and nobody likes a girl who disrespect her mother. You're a bad girl and you deserved to be punished.
Then, many monsters appeared and surrounded me. Fear came over me, and I rushed upstairs. All of a sudden I felt a pain in my leg as if it was bitten by a ferocious animal and I couldn't move anymore. Just as I tried to struggle to my feet in my dream l suddenly woke up with a cold sweat broke out on my forehead.
I touched my legs with scare. Fortunately, cheap snapback hats, it was merely a nightmare. The next day I made an apology to my mother and promised that I will study harder to gain a better academic performance.
FavoritesSharesInvite

No comments:

Post a Comment