Friday, April 14, 2017

How To Lose Weight Healthily

I never want to admit that I am no more a freshman but a sophomore with fat figure. It's high time that I should chase a perfect figure. Fortunately, I am not alone and it reduces the difficulty in dieting. However, if we just rely on dieting,it may cause many side effects such as loose and dark skin, nourishment dificiency. As a foodie, it's impossible for me to abandon delicious food for such a long time, fake oakley sunglasses, not to mention skipping dinner and starving to go to sleep.
Thus l draw my attention to another way of losing weight. Exercising may be the first choice. While each coin has two sides. Although exercise can promote blood circulation and make our skin become elastic. On the other hand, excessive exercise can strengthen our muscles and threaten our safety. All in all, its advantages outweigh its disadvantages.
I prefer to combine two ways so that we could receive twice the results with half the effort

No comments:

Post a Comment