Sunday, April 16, 2017

Chinese National Holiday

Chinese national holiday is around the corner. As far as I am concerned, I will get 5 days holiday in total. nfl jerseys cheap, I cannot wait to see my little girl and my dear old classmates in my hometown. Some true friends will be there ,always support us and show their caring about us, although we do not contact each other frequently, indeed we appreciate the great assistance from the bottom hearts and true friendship will not fade away under no circumstances.

As time gone, we embrace some bosom friends in our life, but we cannot avoid losing some friends due to certain reasons. Sometimes I feel sad, some friends I think I care about them too much , but they seem to choose a cold attitude towards me. In this case, I have to end up the friendship with broken heart. I think I am an easy going and considerate person. I have to comfort myself, the only way to survive was to enjoy the good memories and not dwell too much on bad. We should cherish all the genuine friends in our life, cheap hats, do not take it for granted that all their kindness to you is must.

No comments:

Post a Comment