Wednesday, April 26, 2017

hometown

Just coming back from hometown where I ever spent a happy childhood,but I really don't want to go there any more now.When I was young,we moved out of there,each time of going back there was just for parteners,younger brothers and sisters to play together,instead of staying with my elder sister at home who are much older than me and have completely different characters from mine.I didn't like to stay with her,cheap oakley sunglasses, although she would be angry with me because of that.The happiest thing for holidays was to go back hometown at that time.I missed there,many relatives there and green crops there.Sisters and brothers always looked forward for me very much.So many kinds of games and things we could do together,and everything seemed so interesting!With one family of uncle and aunt together,spent many Spring Festivals with them.Grandparents were still there.I can't remember how many times I made jiaozi with aunt only we both on the eve of Spring Festival.At that moment,I always thought how strange it was to stay with three men,a husband and two sons, everyday.A woman and three men!How boring!And now I lived with two men in my family,and I understood now the happinest thing is to stay with families,not consist in how many men or women.
When I had my job before marriage,I lost my interest to go back there,just for seeing my grandparents.Yeah,I didn't need partners for playing any more.Younger brothers and sisters already grew up as well,although our hearts were so near,we had very little to chat about when meet.
Now,all younger brothers and sisters have good jobs and married,except two.In each holiday,we won't think of each other,we are far in each other's heart.Only a warm feeling when meet,but often have no topics to chat about besides a hello and a smile.
Grandparents,parents left us.When we came back to that village now,it didn't change any better,but much older and more shabby just like the people there.Suddenly found time is so terrible!All sisters and brothers already have happy families and life in outside world,cheap nfl jerseys, I know their parents only miss their own kids. So each time of seeing the old relatives,besides a warm feeling,we waste much energy to find topics,and I wish to go back to my home as quickily as possible.Yeah,we only miss our own families.We go back to hometown just for an emotion entrustment,or say we must do,and they would also regard it a task to welcome us.
Miss the watermelon crop so much,I think there should be none.

No comments:

Post a Comment