Wednesday, April 26, 2017

my sweet

A few days ago,son sat on the bed and covered  the the thin quilt over his body,~smiled,suddenly,wholesale jerseys, the scene looked so similar.hh,over 12 years ago,he did the same.The old quilt followed us so many years as well.I immediately shouted:Don't move,let me took a photo.
Son asked me why I did that,I told him he had a same photo when he was young.Later,I found out that photo,many years we never moved it.
So lovely,I remembered too much about past life.it was a time full of tiredness and happiness.
From a mom who had feared"baby",feared to afford anything of a baby,to a happiest mom.It's son who makes me become strong and so independent.I made it.Not depended on others.
I love my sweet,my life renewing,who is like a comfort daughter as well as a sensible son.Talking with him while walking yesterday,I could feel that he could do better than his mom and dad in many things when he grows up.Slowly by slowly,I can low my worres on son.I know it's very necessary to let a kid experience some sense of defeat.I told him nothing serious,as long as we live healthily.He is a boy easy to drop tears,although each time he always tried his best to gulp back.He told me he never cried outside.however,he cares family's opinions and atittudes on him too much.I can understand that because I had the same procedure while growing,too.He maybe becomes a completely different boy/man in the future,I think.Try to think, still soft and close to his mom?or a tough man,never say much to his mom?A mom's imagination,hh,no matter what son will be like in the future.the only wish of mine is that he shoud be happy and healthy forever.
Watching the two photos,cheap mlb hats, seeing the time changing. The same quilt, the same smile,the same happiness,but the different times.
To accompany me aging,my baby,
To accompany you growing slowly~

No comments:

Post a Comment